As part of the operational plan it was agreed Establish comprehensive Advisory from those with experience in oral history and working with former police officers in N.I. and RoI.
- The Advisory group will be drawn from Representatives of interest groups reflecting the following fields Academic, Oral History, Dealing with our Past Conflict,
- The group will be there to advise Diversity Challenges and the Partners on the design, delivery and outreach of the programme.
- The group will assist in the development of networks for the delivery and dissemination of the programme
- The group will be there to support the programme and to link the participants to other relevant programmes
- The group will meet quarterly.
- In addition to the meetings members of the project team may wish to contact members of the advisory group for advice and guidance.
- Out of pocket expenses will be paid to members of the group
Membership of Advisory Group
Dr .Anna Bryson Layers of Meaning Project DKIT, TCD. Queen Mary College
Dr. Hastings Donan QUB
Gordan Buchanan WAVE Project Coordinator Omagh
Dr. Euan O’Halpin Department of History TCD
Representative from Garda
Representative from PSNI